These are phrases I repeat over and over again throughout the day:
- Stop jumping on the bed/couch because you’re going to get hurt!
- Put your tears away and use your words or I can’t help you!
- Don’t eat that! You don’t put things in your mouth that are not food because they are dirty and can make you sick.
- Stop running around like crazies and just sit down!
- Clean up you’re mess!
- I love you!
- Why won’t you listen?!
- Why must I repeat myself over and over!
- I gave birth to you! That took work!
- Trust me! I know what I am doing!
The following are phrases the Lord God repeats over and over to me:
- Stop giving your heart to people who are not going to value it. You will get hurt. Show them love and compassion but guard your heart.
- Stop being upset and irrational – instead pray! I will take care of your needs and desires even before you ask but I would like you to share with Me your good tidings and thanksgiving.
- Don’t eat things like that! It is not good for you! I provided you with healthy food choices so that you may live many more years enjoying good health!
- I can help you if you will just stop running around trying to be supermom. You are not supermom. But I AM Super God and I can give you the knowledge to make life a little less hectic.
- I’d love to help you clean up that mess so that you can avoid it again in the future, but this time you will need to listen to Me and read the instructions I have written for you.
- I love you!
- I gave you ears and you are not using them to listen!
- I have provided for you great knowledge and insights and I wrote these down. I don’t need to repeat these same points over and over again but you may want to reread that section a few more times because you are not getting it.
- I died for you because I loved you even before the world was formed.
- Trust me! I have already conquered it.
“Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. For I too was a son to my father, still tender, and [yet] cherished by my mother. Then he taught me, and he said to me.
“Take hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands, and you will live. Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you.” (Proverbs 4:1-6)
She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown. Listen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many. I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble. Hold on to instruction. Do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life. Do not set foot on the path of the wicked or walk in the way of evildoers.
Avoid it, do not travel on it; turn from it and go on your way. For they cannot rest until they do evil; they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble. They eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence. The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble. My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body.
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil. (Proverbs 6:7-27)